Kraft Commons provides breakfast, lunch, dinner, and healthy snacks to residents in a made-to-order restaurant-style dining room. Our kitchen serves traditional home-cooked meals, preserving an enduring sense of comfort to residents while they acclimate to their new environment and beyond. Kosher meals are available upon request.
Our chef-inspired menu will be available soon.
Our amenities include:
- On-Campus Salon
- Social Services
Hooverwood’s award-winning activities department offers residents a variety of programs to cater to individual preferences. One glance at our activities calendar provides an example of the creativity and energy our activity coordinators bring to our home.
Here are some of the activities residents can participate in:
- Weekly bingo and blackjack
- Monthly birthday parties with entertainment
- Exercise programs
- Off-campus visits to local restaurants, museums, shopping, and movies
- Gardening on the Max and Mae Simon Jewish Community Campus
- Computers with internet access, email, and Skype
- Religious services
- Sunday Socials
- Educational classes in ceramics, cooking, painting, and other activities